big_f
NativeScript Vue click icon and open box
I am making an app with Nativescript-vue and I would like to have an event where I click on an icon and then a new box appears. For the icons I used the cheatsheet from fontawesome. On the screenshot the dark blue is supposed to be the background of my app and the light blue is my navigation bar. Now when I click on “edit” icon I want the white box to appear from the buttom sliding in. Also I want to edit the box but that would happen afterwards.
For the button I use <Span class="fas" text.decode="" />
I hope you can help me out ![]()
Kind regards
Popular Android topics
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
I need to know how to implement outgoing call in my custom application instead of using default phone call app i need my own app call.
New
Hi, this is my parrition informarion. A week ago I erased ‘system’ and now my hotpepper puya tablet bootloops. I have a gsi im trying to...
New
Hello
I am starting the tearning curve to writing an app for my galaxy phone.
Me and my friens play a lot of “Texas Hold-Em” and, for t...
New
Hi
Hope it is a simple question :slight_smile:
I am planning to use a new PC for making my enterprise app.
Everything works perfect, b...
New
I’m new to Android Studio, and curious about how long you’ve been using your Android Studio IDE. I read on Wikipedia that this year, Andr...
New
I’m developing an Android application in which I need to add functionality to automatically read a CSV file from a file manager, parse it...
New
I’m stuck trying to understand how to get a variable initialised, and later updated, in kotlin to update in Jetpack Compose and cause a c...
New
Can anyone help?
I have an android projector with Google-licensed Android system loaded.
It has the developer options passworded and th...
New
The front screen cracked on my BLU J5L (FCC ID: YHLBLU5L20) months ago. The BLU company won’t won’t sell parts for it, or say which Chin...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel










