Dysentery

Dysentery

Trusted UI (Trusted Execution Environment or TEE) Implementation

I am trying to implement the PIN entry page using device’s TEE. I have acquired the confidential OEM Documentation. It have some C++ code and some code flow such as creating a TUI Session, start it, do some input processing, then stop and finally terminate it. I have no clue where to put that code.

I am completely new to android (or even to the software dev field), I am completely struct how to continue. Anybody please help me with it, and if there any good resources, please provide.

First Post!

mikekelvin

mikekelvin

Implementing a PIN entry page using the device’s TEE involves managing a Trusted User Interface (TUI) session, following steps like session creation, input processing, and termination. Since the provided OEM documentation contains C++ code, it likely needs integration via JNI in an Android app. As a beginner, start by understanding Android NDK and TEE basics. Refer to Android NDK docs, GlobalPlatform TEE specs, and any OEM-provided SDKs. If unclear, reaching out to the OEM or Android developer forums can provide further guidance.

Where Next?

Popular Android topics Top

Shadow
Good afternoon. Brief story: My institution has several nfc tags in building which have to be scanned with specific app built and used in...
New
vsiPr
I am trying to develop an app which will make your smartphone act as a “keyboard”. I need it to send different symbols to another devices...
New
sonit
Display is not working properly in landscape mode when projection given by pixel 7 version 13 in case of video play by youtube app after ...
New
faust
Honest question, do companies still use Java for their new android apps? I thought everybody was using Kotlin these days.
New
skysnap
Helo, I’m using doubleviewpager in my project: Is there something similar that works with android x?
New
Dysentery
I am trying to implement the PIN entry page using device’s TEE. I have acquired the confidential OEM Documentation. It have some C++ code...
New
paulo500
Can anyone help? I have an android projector with Google-licensed Android system loaded. It has the developer options passworded and th...
New
John-xtreme
Hello everyone, I am new to Android development and I need some help. I am running Android Studio Narwhal 3 (version 2025.1.3) on Ubunt...
New
techrankers
I’m going through android application development and I’m trying to settle on an architecture that will remain maintainable as the projec...
New
bobj
The front screen cracked on my BLU J5L (FCC ID: YHLBLU5L20) months ago. The BLU company won’t won’t sell parts for it, or say which Chin...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New