Alan
How can I create my soft Pos with android studio?
I need to create an android app to receive contactless payment from my clients. how can I start that? My clients will be phisicaly in the shop with theirs cards like master, visa, so on, and my selling android app I have, I wish to implement a Soft Pos to receive that payments when the clientes put theirs cards under my mobile phone.
I do not know if I have to contract some service first to develop that or if you could give me some tips and web sites where I can start I really appreciate it.
Regards.
Popular Android topics
I’ve tried signing up for Airnow as I used to do very well when they were Airpush, but i haven’t used them in years. I went through the s...
New
Hi, I’m working on an app who make the conversion between decimal degrees and degrees minutes seconds. I have to make an “Export” button ...
New
Question: Android Developer
→ is there any way to read the .trash directory?
→ we can copy or save the file before delete ?
#android...
New
Hello! I’m learning Android Jetpack compose development from tutorials and documentation by Android developers. And I ran into a problem…...
New
Hi
Hope it is a simple question :slight_smile:
I am planning to use a new PC for making my enterprise app.
Everything works perfect, b...
New
Hello everyone, I recently started learning Kotlin and downloaded Android Studio, but after writing my first code and trying to run it, I...
New
We recently switched some machines to a network that uses ipV6. Those machines are now unable to package our Unreal game for Android, du...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
I need to create an android app to receive contactless payment from my clients. how can I start that? My clients will be phisicaly in the...
New
I’m going through android application development and I’m trying to settle on an architecture that will remain maintainable as the projec...
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









