Garrett
Room 3D model in Android Studio
This is a question about Android Studio.
Where is the Android Studio emulator’s camera default apartment 3D model stored in Android Studio? To clarify I am referring to the 3D model shown in the attached images below. I have looked everywhere in the source code here (platform/tools/adt/idea - Git at Google) and cannot find it. Can someone point me to the 3D file?
Popular Android topics
I’ve tried signing up for Airnow as I used to do very well when they were Airpush, but i haven’t used them in years. I went through the s...
New
Is it possible to develop an application that will generate NFC pulses even when the screen is off?
New
Good afternoon. Brief story: My institution has several nfc tags in building which have to be scanned with specific app built and used in...
New
I’m a developer working as a contractor for a company. I’m finding it confusing on how I should answer these questions? Has Google just b...
New
Hello
I am starting the tearning curve to writing an app for my galaxy phone.
Me and my friens play a lot of “Texas Hold-Em” and, for t...
New
Display is not working properly in landscape mode when projection given by pixel 7 version 13 in case of video play by youtube app after ...
New
We recently switched some machines to a network that uses ipV6. Those machines are now unable to package our Unreal game for Android, du...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
I am trying to implement the PIN entry page using device’s TEE. I have acquired the confidential OEM Documentation. It have some C++ code...
New
I have installed Android Studio Panda 3 and have created a default ‘Empty Activity’ project.
When I connect a physical tablet, I can see...
New
Other popular topics
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown











