Shadow

Shadow

How to bypass NFC tag reading using ADB?

Good afternoon. Brief story: My institution has several nfc tags in building which have to be scanned with specific app built and used in Microsoft PowerApps. Now, my question is, if it’s possible to “imitate” that the specific nfc tag, with specific uid and data was scanned via ADB tools using windows and performin so on my android devixe. After some research, I found kind of solution but it didn’t work so far:
adb shell am start -W -a android.nfc.action.TAG_DISCOVERED --es “uid” “someuid” -t “text/plain” --es “android.nfc.extra.TEXT” “sometext” -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT -n com.microsoft.msapps/.MainActivity
To be honest, Im not really familiar with the topic, but I really hope to find some help here. Maybe you could suggest anothe methods of solution, maybe there is already written application which imitates that an nfc tag was scanned for whole android system? Maybe there is any AC122U emulator which also provides opportunity to scan non-physically-existing nfc tag for Windows or Android? Any other suggestions are welcome. Best wishes.

Where Next?

Popular Android topics Top

Prosper226
Hi guys, I’m trying to do multi ussd with java on android, I can’t do it. I looked at the documentation of telephonyManager on android, ...
New
Aathithyan
I need to know how to implement outgoing call in my custom application instead of using default phone call app i need my own app call.
New
Briannamari
Old android photo name sequence Help decoding file names Example. I want to see if a file name aligns with a time / date in which the p...
New
codergrid
I’m new to Android Studio, and curious about how long you’ve been using your Android Studio IDE. I read on Wikipedia that this year, Andr...
New
Garrett
This is a question about Android Studio. Where is the Android Studio emulator’s camera default apartment 3D model stored in Android Stud...
New
Alan
I need to create an android app to receive contactless payment from my clients. how can I start that? My clients will be phisicaly in the...
New
auroralane7754
Hey developers :waving_hand: I’m currently experimenting with various mobile VPN apps to simulate different network conditions for API t...
New
BobW
I have installed Android Studio Panda 3 and have created a default ‘Empty Activity’ project. When I connect a physical tablet, I can see...
New
deveshpatel-TW
I’m currently experimenting with Android Studio for a project that consists of multiple independent Android Library modules that internal...
New
techrankers
I’m going through android application development and I’m trying to settle on an architecture that will remain maintainable as the projec...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New