harwind
Declaring Strings In C
In C, how they are different?
char str[] = "xyz"; // statement
//and
char str[4] = "xyz"; // statement
The first, in my understanding, assigns a pointer to a string literal, whereas the second is a four-character character array (including the NULL character).
So how are these two preserved in memory if this is the case?
Popular Backend topics
API 4
Path:
/user/following/
Method:
GET
Description:
Returns the list of all names of people whom the user follows
Response
[
{ ...
New
Hello Folks,
I am a novice developer from India. Intending to learn Elixir and web apps (phoenix framework).
What are things that I MUS...
New
Background
I am trying to get a Github Action working with Windows and Bakeware because I am trying to create a release using it.
Howeve...
New
Background
I have recently been delving into more functional code. My objective right now is to get something similar to the IO Monad (in...
New
I’m having a difficulty. I want to modify an attribute’s data type from String to Array.
{
“id”: “trn:tarb:tradingpartner:uuid:00000...
New
If isReachable throws an IOException in Java, what is the right step to do and why?
The application, I believe, should halt the process ...
New
Background
I have a phoenix application in Windows 11. Unfortunately for me, I cannot compile the application because of a dependency err...
New
Any recommendations on good resources for learning Elixir, Phoenix, and Ash?
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Anyone know how to get in golang? I am from elixir background?.
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Backend>Questions
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









