IhorYachmenov

IhorYachmenov

Proxying website use backend

Hello.
I have an iOS app where needs a proxying website through private server(HTTP / HTTPS proxy), but its idea each time has some trouble, when I am trying to solve their on the client-side, how I can solve this problem use the back end.

IMPORTANT: need proxying website which has various type of JavaScript. Appearing idea use anonymizer, I am trying various websites like 2ip and another anonymizer, it’s work good BUT when I use anonymizer for a web site like, youtube which have JS I can’t saw video content, If the site has PHP it’s not a problem looking a video content through a proxy.

Question: How I can solve this problem use back end(Technology doesn`t matter) if I want proxying websites with video content through a proxy, and these sites have JS?

Marked As Solved

AstonJ

AstonJ

The problem with sites like YouTube is if they can’t serve you ads they won’t show you the content - some online proxies actually try to swap out ads for their own (some ISPs used to do this too afaik) as this is what essentially pays for the service (tho doesn’t happen with https sites).

If you need a proxy to connect to services, then you’ll need a proxy service which you configure at your router level (and what you usually have to pay for), or if you need one to use via a browser you could use one of the guides like this:

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
bsek43
Hello everyone, I’ve started learning Elixir and Phoenix few months ago and while I mostly grasped Elixir’s functional concepts and Phoe...
New
JimmyCarterSon
I am following this tutorial . I have followed carefully correcting errors as I go. The app allows you to create a blog post and add comm...
New
jeya
Dear Geeks I am new to pytest. I am following a youtube channel. I am writing the same code. learning to test login functionality of an...
New
GermaVinsmoke
Does anyone know beginner friendly Elixir/Phoenix Open source projects? For learning purpose :slightly_smiling_face:
New
Sumityadav
Hello all, I am new to learning Java Programming and want to learn java from scratch. I was writing a Java program to get the first and l...
New
harwind
I’m presently working on a backend development project to build a RESTful API using Python and Flask. The Scaler backend developer site h...
New
ogoldberg
Any recommendations on good resources for learning Elixir, Phoenix, and Ash?
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
apoorv-2204
Anyone know how to get in golang? I am from elixir background?.
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New