yamuna
How to run Ollama deepseek-coder:6.7b-instruct-q4_K_M in Docker for CrewAI Agents?
Hi everyone,
I’m trying to run deepseek-coder:6.7b-instruct-q4_K_M in Docker using Ollama to create an LLM that will be used by CrewAI agents. However, I’m encountering errors while initializing the SQL Query Generator Agent.
Here’s the error log:
2025-03-12 06:17:59,984 - INFO - Creating SQL Query Generator Agent
2025-03-12 06:17:59,991 - ERROR - Failed to get supported params: argument of type ‘NoneType’ is not iterable
ERROR - LiteLLM call failed: litellm.BadRequestError: LLM Provider NOT provided.
Pass in the LLM provider you are trying to call. You passed model=base_url=‘http://ollama:11434’ model=‘deepseek-coder:6.7b-instruct-q4_K_M’ temperature=0.0
- How should I properly specify the model provider?
- Is there any special configuration required to make CrewAI recognize this model?
- Has anyone successfully run this model in Docker with CrewAI?
Popular Backend topics
Hey everybody!
I’m working on the project that includes import of Oracle data to PostgreSQL. That data comes as Oracle export (expdp) fi...
New
Background
I am trying out polymorphic typing with dialyzer. As an example I am using the famous Option type (aka, Maybe Monad) that is n...
New
Background
I am trying to encode a structure into json format using the Jason library. However, this is not working as expected.
Code
L...
New
I am following this tutorial . I have followed carefully correcting errors as I go. The app allows you to create a blog post and add comm...
New
Background
So, I am playing around with a concept named “NewType” and I am taking inspiration from languages like F# and Scala.
My objec...
New
Hi,
Recommend pls your favorite learning resources in Go, with best books, podcasts etc.
New
If isReachable throws an IOException in Java, what is the right step to do and why?
The application, I believe, should halt the process ...
New
I wrote this code to calculate Fibonacci numbers by specifying the size. The results are correct, however the one thing that concerns me ...
New
I received this error for a binary search programme in C, despite the fact that it requested for inputs and produced the right output. Th...
New
Background
I have a phoenix application in Windows 11. Unfortunately for me, I cannot compile the application because of a dependency err...
New
Other popular topics
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Latest in DeepSeek
Backend>Questions
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









