CommunityNews
Linux Reaches 5% Desktop Market Share In USA - OSTechNix
Linux desktop market share reaches 5.03% in the USA (June 2025) according to StatCounter. Discover why more users are choosing Linux.
Read in full here:
https://ostechnix.com/linux-reaches-5-desktop-market-share-in-usa/
Popular Linux topics
New
It’s been a while since last having a hearty BSD benchmark comparison on Phoronix in part due to the latest hardware platforms generally ...
New
GitHub - loki-47-6F-64/sunshine: Host for Moonlight Streaming Client.
Host for Moonlight Streaming Client. Contribute to loki-47-6F-64/s...
New
The PocketReform is a made-in-Berlin Linux handheld.
Update 27/06/2022: The PocketReform has been officially announced! More information...
New
A journey into the Linux scheduler.
Two years ago more or less I started my journey in Linux. I was scared at first and I didn’t know wh...
New
How I manage files from the Linux command line.
If you prefer to interact with your system through the terminal, check out my favorite L...
New
When dealing with disks and I/O things on Linux, you’d regularly run commands like lsblk, lsscsi, nvme list, etc. All of them tend to rep...
New
For one of my network storage PC builds, I was looking for an alternative to Flatcar Container Linux and tried out NixOS again (after an ...
New
After years of innovation and community collaboration, we’re ending support for Clear Linux OS. Effective immediately, Intel will no long...
New
I bought a MacBook Air M2.
As of writing, it’s very affordable with the 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, 13.6" model available for $750.
As of wr...
New
Other popular topics
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









