CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Apple glitch leads to Macs being unable to open applications

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

First Post!

AstonJ

AstonJ

I wondered why it was taking ages to open Onivim earlier!!

Note for future self: block trustd if it happens again.

Trustd is normally used for checking Developer ID certificate revocation.

Which is normally good, to prevent malware.

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

New
AstonJ
Just over an hour to go… anyone going to be watching it? New Macs? :nerd_face:
New
First poster: ohm
Docker fails to launch on Apple Silicon · Issue #4733 · docker/for-mac. Fails to launch on Apple Silicon (unsurprisingly given it's so n...
New
MikhailPertsev
Hi there! I wonder what is better for performance and “longevity” for iMac: should it be turned off through “Shut down” or should I put ...
New
AstonJ
Thought it might be interesting to have a thread for any unusual bugs we might come across…
New
AstonJ
I think we need a macOS rants thread - just for those little things that bug us :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Feel free to start dedica...
New
AstonJ
I know it’s generally down to personal preference, but those preferences can be interesting - and perhaps any misconceptions can be clear...
New
AstonJ
Posting this for future reference :grin: Open Automater > New > Quick Action Change Workflow receives current to no input ...
New
New
New

Other popular topics Top

New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New