CommunityNews
MacBook Pro 16-inch M1X chip just leaked — and it's game over for Intel
MacBook Pro 16-inch M1X chip just leaked — and it’s game over for Intel.
The M1 chip is a marvel, but better things are coming
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
First Post!
bot
Share link for this tweet.
Popular Macos topics
So it seems that Apple removed the network firewall API a while back and replaced it with another, firewall apps adapted, and come to fin...
New
Hi there!
I am a new iMac user (this is the first Apple’s product for me), and I am wondering should I update the mac OS system to the n...
New
New
Docker fails to launch on Apple Silicon · Issue #4733 · docker/for-mac.
Fails to launch on Apple Silicon (unsurprisingly given it's so n...
New
Following this news: https://forum.devtalk.com/t/silver-sparrow-new-malware-found-on-30k-macs-has-security-pros-stumped/7241 just wondere...
New
This used to be easy - simply drag whatever files you want to onto a Time Machine disk. Now, macOS reserves the entire APFS disk for Time...
New
Just noticed this after the latest macOS update (11.3.1) - you can now set a low res (non-retina/HiDPR) mode:
Handy if you need a 1:1...
New
Glad I am not the only one who thinks the above…
New
Just writing this up in case it helps anyone else because it wasn’t automatic.
First, connect you iPad to your Mac via a cable.
On your...
New
Just looking through my settings and noticed that Help Apple Improve Search was checked - yet I am almost certain that I did not opt-in t...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









