AstonJ
Most Liked
Eiji
Here are demos/games I played:
2
SmithyTT
2
AstonJ
I just completed all levels
that was fun!
Awesome that he made it in just two weeks and even more awesome that it’s made in Rust 
2
Popular Game Dev topics
PS5 Teardown: An up-close and personal look at the console hardware.
Your first look at PS5’s internal components* that will power the n...
New
New
New
I’ve been trying to get a PS5 for ages!! I’m on Amazon’s waiting list but haven’t heard anything from them.
It’s the first PlayStation s...
New
Please Try Out Our New TPS/FPS With Lots Of Features! Hope U Enjoy!
New
We are going to launch a new business based on gaming industry. but no time to build the games from scratch. but we have a small team to ...
New
Hi to everyone! i recently (not quite) started creating one game with an cool idea, for me at least.
The idea is this:
Frogger but in ...
New
For those who don’t know a game jam is a competition to make a game with a theme in a limited time, sometimes its just for fun sometimes...
New
Hey guys, just wanted to drop a quick message - feel free to hit me up if you could use a friendly hand with design or production. It’s s...
New
Hi. I’m Ciel. I’m looking for a bunch of people who would be interesting in helping me turn this story i’ve been working on into a Roblox...
New
Other popular topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Latest in C++
Latest in Rust
Latest in Swift
Latest in WebAssembly
Latest in AssemblyScript
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown










