Devmar1

Devmar1

Geo-distributed game testing

Hi Guys,
What is your opinion about geo-distributed testing, do you and use it and why? And which resources do you use for testing products?.. thanks in advance

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

AstonJ
Probably more of a mid-sized team than small indie, but has gone viral after gameplay footage was released (which they did to attract mor...
New
New
New
First poster: iPaul
“The Last of Us,” HBO’s upcoming original series, gets an official release date of January 15, 2023, WarnerMedia announced today. Based o...
New
AstonJ
Inspired by this UE5 demo: Which has got to the stage now where simulations are more and more life-like -and where it feel...
New
hollowlimb
About the game The game I’m working on is a hybrid Visual Novel shop management game called Shop Crush. In Shop Crush, you run a dusty,...
New
dveloper
just made a scratch game, check it out! #brick breaker https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1319253885
New
regen-donedev
I created an online game where you can modify the evaluation function logic for the Alpha-beta Pruning algorithm dynamically. It runs na...
/js
New
bboolean
Hello! Here’s a group theory (think Rubik’s Cube) like game I made called Ro. Make boxes rotate, translate, twist, and duplicate so that ...
New
MMORPG2D
Date Started: 6th august 2026 → Mid Beta Needs alot of work still but has the foundation (just need feedback) Runescape Skills/Attack st...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New