CommunityNews

CommunityNews

HBO series ‘The Last of Us’ premieres this January

“The Last of Us,” HBO’s upcoming original series, gets an official release date of January 15, 2023, WarnerMedia announced today. Based on the popular video game, the series will make its debut on HBO at 9:00 p.m. ET and then stream in 4K on HBO Max. It appears HBO Max is looking to compete with […]

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Most Liked

iPaul

iPaul

I will watch the series and maybe try the game if the series is good.

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

AstonJ
Probably more of a mid-sized team than small indie, but has gone viral after gameplay footage was released (which they did to attract mor...
New
New
Jsdr3398
I just had a random thought come to my head: is there something like pygame for Elixir? Would Elixir be better or worse for game dev?
New
AstonJ
I’ve been trying to get a PS5 for ages!! I’m on Amazon’s waiting list but haven’t heard anything from them. It’s the first PlayStation s...
New
AstonJ
https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/ You have to start by entering a word (rather than just random characters) Here’s today’s (...
New
RobertRichards
Waste Racer It is a waste disposal game application. The game involves collecting roadside garbage and putting them inside a moving bin....
New
Ella
Hello to everyone who opens this message. Do you play visual novel games?) I’m here to gather statistics of people’s views on the import...
New
axenteflorin24
1691 Maze Escaper, in this video game the character played by the great and unique Rimescu Şmenărescu. Who is this Rimescu Şmenărescu rea...
New
fatpossum
Hey everyone, I’m 36 and just wanted to introduce myself. Years ago, I dabbled a bit with batch code and GB Studio. Around 2023, thanks t...
New
bboolean
Hello! Here’s a group theory (think Rubik’s Cube) like game I made called Ro. Make boxes rotate, translate, twist, and duplicate so that ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New