AndroidMan
Is Airnow still operating?
I’ve tried signing up for Airnow as I used to do very well when they were Airpush, but i haven’t used them in years. I went through the sign-up process but it kept taking me back to the log-in page after I had been through it.
Are they still operating? I’d be grateful to know.
Popular Android topics
I am making an app with Nativescript-vue and I would like to have an event where I click on an icon and then a new box appears. For the i...
New
I want to get a clone of Instagram APK But with a difference
I want to define in this clone that, for example, it is not possible to acc...
New
Hello! I’m learning Android Jetpack compose development from tutorials and documentation by Android developers. And I ran into a problem…...
New
Is it possible to develop an application that will generate NFC pulses even when the screen is off?
New
I have an android app whereby notifications will fire and immediately leave the tray. This doesn’t always happen, it’s unpredictable they...
New
I’m new to Android Studio, and curious about how long you’ve been using your Android Studio IDE. I read on Wikipedia that this year, Andr...
New
There is an Android app. I just want to create two GRAPHS with CPU Runtime and Battery Consumption.
It is as simple as this.
I tried w...
New
I need to create an android app to receive contactless payment from my clients. how can I start that? My clients will be phisicaly in the...
New
Hey developers :waving_hand:
I’m currently experimenting with various mobile VPN apps to simulate different network conditions for API t...
New
Hi folks! :victory_hand: How are you? :slightly_smiling_face: I’m newcommer here. Without useless words I want to ask you the question.
...
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









