Apoorv

Apoorv

Logo of my android Browser not coming in Pixel phone

I have made my version of browser on android platform.I have used chromium as base.
I have build it successfully & but the logo or icon I set for my browser is not showing in Pixel phones,but my browser logo or icon is showing in other phone brands like Oneplus,Samsung etc.

What u think will be the error & How to solve the bug.

I’m thinking that Google made pixel,they use custom UI, due to that it is not showing my browser logo. This is my guess.

Most Liked

Veeran

Veeran

It’s possible that Pixel phones handle icons differently in their custom UI. Check the icon specifications for Pixel devices and ensure your logo meets those requirements. Furthermore, test with another image format or resolution to see if that resolves the issue.

futureittouch

futureittouch

Ensure your icon is in the correct resolution and format (PNG) for all sizes, like 48x48, 72x72, 96x96, 144x144, and 192x192 pixels.

Clear the cache on the Pixel phone: Settings > Apps > [Your App] > Storage > Clear Cache.

Test on multiple Pixel devices and Android versions to see if the issue is consistent.

Where Next?

Popular Android topics Top

Exadra37
I am in the process of research for my next technical blog about bypassing certificate pinning with Frida, thus I need to find some open ...
New
Apoorv
I have made my version of browser on android platform.I have used chromium as base. I have build it successfully & but the logo or i...
New
hasan10242048
There is an Android app. I just want to create two GRAPHS with CPU Runtime and Battery Consumption. It is as simple as this. I tried w...
New
Dysentery
I am trying to implement the PIN entry page using device’s TEE. I have acquired the confidential OEM Documentation. It have some C++ code...
New
Devraj5032
I’m using TensorFlow Lite (TFLite) with React Native Expo. When I test the app using the Expo Go app, everything works fine. However, whe...
New
Alan
I need to create an android app to receive contactless payment from my clients. how can I start that? My clients will be phisicaly in the...
New
John-xtreme
Hello everyone, I am new to Android development and I need some help. I am running Android Studio Narwhal 3 (version 2025.1.3) on Ubunt...
New
langtec
I have installed Android studio, first the snap version, then downloaded Panda 2.x from the website. In both versions, the emulator keeps...
New
BobW
I have installed Android Studio Panda 3 and have created a default ‘Empty Activity’ project. When I connect a physical tablet, I can see...
New
xolatgames
Hi folks! :victory_hand: How are you? :slightly_smiling_face: I’m newcommer here. Without useless words I want to ask you the question. ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New