harwind

harwind

How to Efficiently Find and Remove Duplicates in a Large SQL Database?

I have a large SQL database with millions of records, and I’ve identified duplicate entries. What’s the most efficient way to find and remove these duplicates without compromising database performance or data integrity? Are there any best practices or SQL queries that can help in this situation?"

This question addresses a common database maintenance task and invites SQL experts to share their knowledge on efficiently identifying and dealing with duplicate records in a large database.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

Jsdr3398
I’m trying to create a router where everything is in a collection of routes (similar to how I do my routes in expressjs). But it doesn’t ...
New
GermaVinsmoke
Reading Programming Elixir 1.6 book, I’ve completed part 1 of the book. Now I’m thinking of reading Elixir in Action. What do you all sug...
New
sampu
I have a use case where a client is invoking a Rest endpoint via a load balancer, which in turn invokes a third party endpoint which is r...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I am trying to up my Functional Programming (FP) skills and one of the things that newcomers first learn in FP is the Option T...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I am trying to encode a structure into json format using the Jason library. However, this is not working as expected. Code L...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I am trying to find a cheap and easy way to create New Types in Elixir, and Records seem to be just what I would need. Probl...
New
osbre
Hello everyone I’m trying to implement a “magic link” or “one-time login link” functionality I wonder what a secure way to implement it...
New
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I have a phoenix application in Windows 11. Unfortunately for me, I cannot compile the application because of a dependency err...
New
yamuna
Hi everyone, I’m trying to run deepseek-coder:6.7b-instruct-q4_K_M in Docker using Ollama to create an LLM that will be used by CrewAI a...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New