tripstych
Free / gpl Sprite slicing tool
Here’s a Sprite sheet slicing / texture file creator I made - questions & comments are appreciated
Use it live:
Or get the code:
Cheers
-Colin
Most Liked
toon159
cool project!
1
Popular Game Dev topics
I hope we get some join at some point :star_struck:
PS5 specs:
Anyone else looking forward to the PS5?
I am! :grin:
New
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
I just had a random thought come to my head: is there something like pygame for Elixir? Would Elixir be better or worse for game dev?
New
I’ve been trying to get a PS5 for ages!! I’m on Amazon’s waiting list but haven’t heard anything from them.
It’s the first PlayStation s...
New
Open 3D Engine (O3DE) is an Apache 2.0-licensed multi-platform 3D engine that enables developers and content creators to build AAA games,...
New
Pretty incredible - and I think it gives a good glimpse of what the next gen (PS6 etc) will be able to pull off with ease:
...
New
I published a game with AdMob monetization back in November, and I was making $35 per day. However, two days ago, I received a notificati...
New
Check out my new Course in Udemy
Unreal Engine 5.2: Exploring Lyra for Game Development
Create Photo Realistic Combat video games using...
New
How i implement the programming syntax in 2D game sense? like mecanics, enemies, itens, weapons, resources, game power-ups, and money in-...
New
Other popular topics
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









