MarkIden
What is better to start study GO ? Book or course?
Hi,
Recommend pls your favorite learning resources in Go, with best books, podcasts etc.
Most Liked
joeb
This looks good: Ultimate Go | Golang Training for Teams & Individuals - Ardan Labs
1
faust
Something important to think about is “how do you learn better”?
I usually prefer by reading than watching, because I feel more focused. Independently of the material.
However this is very personal.
1
almokhtar
also, things stay documented if you wanna come back later ![]()
1
Popular Backend topics
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Are there any good resources of using CQRS/EventSourcing in an Elixir/Phoenix application?
New
I have this code in a file that’s used to … render templates.
require 'erb'
require 'ostruct'
MISSING_CONFIG_MARKER = :config_key_and_v...
New
Hello Folks,
I am a novice developer from India. Intending to learn Elixir and web apps (phoenix framework).
What are things that I MUS...
New
Background
While playing around with dialyzer, typespecs and currying, I was able to create an example of a false positive in dialyzer.
...
New
I am following this tutorial . I have followed carefully correcting errors as I go. The app allows you to create a blog post and add comm...
New
Background
I have recently been delving into more functional code. My objective right now is to get something similar to the IO Monad (in...
New
Background
I have a personal project that is an elixir desktop application for PC Windows. It works pretty well, but now I want to give i...
New
I’m having a difficulty. I want to modify an attribute’s data type from String to Array.
{
“id”: “trn:tarb:tradingpartner:uuid:00000...
New
I have a large SQL database with millions of records, and I’ve identified duplicate entries. What’s the most efficient way to find and re...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Latest in Go
Backend>Questions
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









