mpilar
Go Brain Teasers (page 66)
In page 66 it reads:
“There’s no single font that can display all fonts in the Unicode specification.”
Should read:
“There’s no single font that can display all runes in the Unicode specification.”
First Post!
tebeka
Author of Go Brain Teasers
Thanks! You are correct, sorry for this mistake. We’ll try to fix this soon.
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
page 37
ANTLRInputStream input = new ANTLRInputStream(is);
as of ANTLR 4 .8 should be:
CharStream stream = CharStreams.fromStream(i...
New
Python Testing With Pytest - Chapter 2, warnings for “unregistered custom marks”
While running the smoke tests in Chapter 2, I get these...
New
Hello Brian,
I have some problems with running the code in your book. I like the style of the book very much and I have learnt a lot as...
New
Title: Hands-On Rust (Chap 8 (Adding a Heads Up Display)
It looks like
.with_simple_console_no_bg(SCREEN_WIDTH*2, SCREEN_HEIGHT*2...
New
#book-python-testing-with-pytest-second-edition
Hi. Thanks for writing the book. I am just learning so this might just of been an issue ...
New
Title: Build a Weather Station with Elixir and Nerves: Problem connecting to Postgres with Grafana on (page 64)
If you follow the defau...
New
When installing Cards as an editable package, I get the following error:
ERROR: File “setup.py” not found. Directory cannot be installe...
New
When running tox for the first time, I got the following error:
ERROR: InterpreterNotFound: python3.10
I realised that I was running ...
New
Skimming ahead, much of the following is explained in Chapter 3, but new readers (like me!) will hit a roadblock in Chapter 2 with their ...
New
Hi, I’m working on the Chapter 8 of the book.
After I add add the point_offset, I’m still able to see acne:
In the image above, I re...
New
Other popular topics
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









