gillesmath
Machine Learning in Elixir: Chap8 axon_onnx 0.4 dependency does not compile
In the list of dependencies to install in the chapter Identifying Cats and Dogs Again, the dependency :axon_onnx 0.4 does not compile
Compilation error in file lib/axon_onnx/shared.ex ==
** (CompileError) lib/axon_onnx/shared.ex:58: undefined function transform/2 (there is no such import
I am using LiveBook version 0.16.4 , any suggestion to fix that ?
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
As per the title, thanks.
New
page 37
ANTLRInputStream input = new ANTLRInputStream(is);
as of ANTLR 4 .8 should be:
CharStream stream = CharStreams.fromStream(i...
New
When I try the command to create a pair of migration files I get an error.
user=> (create-migration "guestbook")
Execution error (Ill...
New
This isn’t directly about the book contents so maybe not the right forum…but in some of the code apps (e.g. turbo/06) it sends a TURBO_ST...
New
When trying to generate the protobuf .go file, I receive this error:
Unknown flag: --go_opt
libprotoc 3.12.3
MacOS 11.3.1
Googling ...
New
I’m running Android Studio “Arctic Fox” 2020.3.1 Patch 2, and I’m embarrassed to admit that I only made it to page 8 before running into ...
New
This is as much a suggestion as a question, as a note for others.
Locally the SGP30 wasn’t available, so I ordered a SGP40. On page 53, ...
New
The test is as follows:
Scenario: Intersecting a scaled sphere with a ray
Given r ← ray(point(0, 0, -5), vector(0, 0, 1))
And s ← sphere...
New
Hey there,
I’m enjoying this book and have learned a few things alredayd. However, in Chapter 4 I believe we are meant to see the “>...
New
Modern Front-End Development for Rails - application does not start after run bin/setup (page xviii)
After some hassle, I was able to finally run bin/setup, now I have started the rails server but I get this error message right when I vis...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









