s0rbus
Go Brain Teasers:
Title: G Brain Teasers: pages 3,4,5 (page number)
Text refers to 355 / 113.0, but the graphics shows 22 / 7.0
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
your book suggests to use Image.toByteData() to convert image to bytes, however I get the following error: "the getter ‘toByteData’ isn’t...
New
Hi everyone!
There is an error on the page 71 in the book “Programming machine learning from coding to depp learning” P. Perrotta. You c...
New
Title: Hands-on Rust: question about get_component (page 295)
(feel free to respond. “You dug you’re own hole… good luck”)
I have somet...
New
Hi @Margaret ,
On page VII the book tells us the example and snippets will be all using Elixir version 1.11
But on page 3 almost the en...
New
Hi! I know not the intentions behind this narrative when called, on page XI:
mount() |> handle_event() |> render()
but the correc...
New
The generated iex result below should list products instead of product for the metadata. (page 67)
iex> product = %Product{}
%Pento....
New
This is as much a suggestion as a question, as a note for others.
Locally the SGP30 wasn’t available, so I ordered a SGP40. On page 53, ...
New
I’m under the impression that when the reader gets to page 136 (“View Data with the Database Inspector”), the code SHOULD be able to buil...
New
The test is as follows:
Scenario: Intersecting a scaled sphere with a ray
Given r ← ray(point(0, 0, -5), vector(0, 0, 1))
And s ← sphere...
New
When installing Cards as an editable package, I get the following error:
ERROR: File “setup.py” not found. Directory cannot be installe...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /laravel









