mafinar
Go Brain Teasers: Image pointing to wrong index (Page 32)
On the illustration of slices, s2 Len is pointing to 7 but it should be pointing at 6 (right hand side of the illustration).
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
Running the examples in chapter 5 c under pytest 5.4.1 causes an AttributeError: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘config’.
In particula...
New
Working through the steps (checking that the Info,plist matches exactly), run the demo game and what appears is grey but does not fill th...
New
Title: Web Development with Clojure, Third Edition, pg 116
Hi - I just started chapter 5 and I am stuck on page 116 while trying to star...
New
Title: Hands-On Rust (Chap 8 (Adding a Heads Up Display)
It looks like
.with_simple_console_no_bg(SCREEN_WIDTH*2, SCREEN_HEIGHT*2...
New
On the page xv there is an instruction to run bin/setup from the main folder. I downloaded the source code today (12/03/21) and can’t see...
New
This isn’t directly about the book contents so maybe not the right forum…but in some of the code apps (e.g. turbo/06) it sends a TURBO_ST...
New
Dear Sophie.
I tried to do the “Authorization” exercise and have two questions:
When trying to plug in an email-service, I found the ...
New
Hi,
I am getting an error I cannot figure out on my test.
I have what I think is the exact code from the book, other than I changed “us...
New
Title: Agile Web Development with Rails 7: (page 70)
I am running windows 11 pro with rails 7.0.3 and ruby 3.1.2p20 (2022-04-12 revision...
New
I just bought this book to learn about Android development, and I’m already running into a major issue in Ch. 1, p. 20: “Update activity...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









