adkelley
Genetic Algorithms in Elixir:P67 fitness_function correction
def fitness_function(chromosome) do
chromosome
|> Enum.map(fn {roi, risk} -> 2 * roi - risk end)
|> Enum.sum()
end
should be:
def fitness_function(chromosome) do
chromosome.genes
|> Enum.map(fn {roi, risk} -> 2 * roi - risk end)
|> Enum.sum()
end
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
Running the examples in chapter 5 c under pytest 5.4.1 causes an AttributeError: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘config’.
In particula...
New
Hello Brian,
I have some problems with running the code in your book. I like the style of the book very much and I have learnt a lot as...
New
In case this helps anyone, I’ve had issues setting up the rails source code. Here were the solutions:
In Gemfile, change
gem 'rails'
t...
New
Running mix deps.get in the sensor_hub directory fails with the following error:
** (Mix) No SSH public keys found in ~/.ssh. An ssh aut...
New
The test is as follows:
Scenario: Intersecting a scaled sphere with a ray
Given r ← ray(point(0, 0, -5), vector(0, 0, 1))
And s ← sphere...
New
On page 78 the following code appears:
<%= link_to ‘Destroy’, product,
class: ‘hover:underline’,
method: :delete,
data: { confirm...
New
root_layout: {PentoWeb.LayoutView, :root},
This results in the following following error:
no “root” html template defined for PentoWeb...
New
Disclaimer: I hope all of this is accurate, and not the result of some stupid typo I failed to notice. Anyways…
This post comprises 2 is...
New
Hello faithful readers! If you have tried to follow along in the book, you are asked to start up the dev environment via dx/build and ar...
New
I’ve got to the end of Ch. 11, and the app runs, with all tabs displaying what they should – at first. After switching around between St...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









