AstonJ
Genetic Algorithms in Elixir Book Club on the Elixir Forum
With AI set to play a big role in our industry Elixir users are lucky to have Nx, so we’re running our Nx related book club on Genetic Algorithms in Elixir (PragProg) over there ![]()
The book cub is being led by @stevensonmt and participants are:
Along with a few others!
Everyone is welcome to join the book club so if you fancy it drop by! Here’s the thread:
Popular Community topics
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
As one of my New Year resolutions is to read more tech I’ve decided on an attempt to document my travels in Mannings Modern Java in Actio...
New
The very first time I’ve seen a line of Elixir I was in awe. Coming from Ruby the syntax was familiar.
But I wanted to know what was thi...
New
I have read first chapter. Will add my notes / code tries / self exploration as I go along!
Thank you @AstonJ for encouraging to start ...
New
This is my Journal for readings on Designing Elixir Systems with OTP.
Will post chapter 01 tomorrow! Stay tuned!
New
In Aborting Multiple Fetch Requests with One Signal section, the code in abort/abort_ex09.js doesn’t show the downloaded images until Pro...
New
Hello all.
Creating this space here for general discussion and chat about Powerful Command-Line Applications In Go
In particular, we ca...
New
When the pandemic, heart disease, and personal tragedy threatened to steal everything the Tates spent years building, they found hope, he...
New
Learning Domain-Driven Design
Building software is harder than ever. As a developer, you not only have to chase ever-changing technologic...
New
https://fs.blog/mental-models/
I’ve been reading Farnham Street for a while, and this topic is the recommended starting point for new re...
New
Other popular topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Latest in Genetic Algorithms in Elixir
Latest in Elixir
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









