joshi
Export data from Oracle export files (expdp) to PostgreSQL
Hey everybody!
I’m working on the project that includes import of Oracle data to PostgreSQL. That data comes as Oracle export (expdp) files, direct connection to Oracle is not available.
As far as I know, Oracle does not provide any tools that could help with the task. Is there any API or application to automate importing Oracle expdp files to PostgreSQL? Or may be at least to comma separate values format?
Most Liked
AstonJ
Are these any good Joshi:
1
Popular Backend topics
Hi there everyone!
Recently, I have fallen in love with programming with Elixir and have been having so much fun with it. I have been do...
New
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
API 4
Path:
/user/following/
Method:
GET
Description:
Returns the list of all names of people whom the user follows
Response
[
{ ...
New
Hello Folks,
I am a novice developer from India. Intending to learn Elixir and web apps (phoenix framework).
What are things that I MUS...
New
Hi,
Recommend pls your favorite learning resources in Go, with best books, podcasts etc.
New
I’m having a difficulty. I want to modify an attribute’s data type from String to Array.
{
“id”: “trn:tarb:tradingpartner:uuid:00000...
New
I have a large SQL database with millions of records, and I’ve identified duplicate entries. What’s the most efficient way to find and re...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Backend>Questions
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









