notbenh

notbenh

Essential 555 IC: lacks unified parts list

Title: Essential 555 IC

lacks unified parts list

While each project has a parts list there’s no simple way to know what you need to get to make one order and still be able to do all the projects.

Qty,Part,Newark,Jameco,Digikey
,555 Timer IC,58K8943,27423,
5,Yellow LED,97K4048,334108,
5,Green LED,97K4041,693901,
5,Red LED,52K5254,
,“NPN Transistor, 2N3904”,83C3116,178597,
,220 Ω Resistor,38K0351,690700,
,330 ohm Resistor,28X2253,
2,470 Ω Resistors,58K5055,690785,
2,1 kOhm Resistors,38K0327,690865,
,1.5 kΩ Resistor,58K5015,690902,
,2.7 kΩ Resistor,59K8360,
2,4.7 kΩ Resistor,38K0304,691024,
3,10 kΩ Resistor,38K0328,691104,
2,15 kΩ Resistor,58K5016,691147,
,20 kOhm Resistor,58K5026,
,150 kΩ Resistor,58K5017,691382,
,50 kΩ Potentiometer,63M9482,853791,
,100 kΩ Potentiometer,62J1426,853599,CF14JT100KCT-ND
2,0.01 μF (100 nF) Ceramic Capacitor,46P6665,15229,
,1 μF Ceramic Capacitor,97M4165,
,4.7 μF Electrolytic Capacitor,65R3259 ,2230109,
2,10 μF Electrolytic Capacitor,63K2677,
,22 μF Electrolytic Capacitor,69K7919,1946295,
,100 μF Electrolytic Capacitor,96K9198,2230539,
,9 V Battery Holder/Strap,31C0662 or 59K0356,101470,
,9 V Battery,81F157,27423,
,Momentary Contact Tactile Switch,60M5365,153252,
2,Slider Switch SPDT,10X9279,2192384,
2,“Counter ICs, CD4017”,60K5099,
15," Schottky Diode, 1N4004",12T2303,
2, 2N2222 Transistor,87K2254,
2,“Diode, 1N4148”,95W3791,36038,
4,Momentary Contact Tactile Switch,60M5365,153252,
,8 Ω Speaker,25R0902,2234134,
,Half-size Breadboard,99W1759,2157693,
2,Full-sized Breadboard,99W1760,

[EDIT: remove boilerplate]

Where Next?

Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics Top

Alexandr
Hi everyone! There is an error on the page 71 in the book “Programming machine learning from coding to depp learning” P. Perrotta. You c...
New
mikecargal
Title: Hands-On Rust (Chapter 11: prefab) Just played a couple of amulet-less games. With a bit of debugging, I believe that your can_p...
New
joepstender
The generated iex result below should list products instead of product for the metadata. (page 67) iex> product = %Product{} %Pento....
New
brian-m-ops
#book-python-testing-with-pytest-second-edition Hi. Thanks for writing the book. I am just learning so this might just of been an issue ...
New
leonW
I ran this command after installing the sample application: $ cards add do something --owner Brian And got a file not found error: Fil...
New
patoncrispy
I’m new to Rust and am using this book to learn more as well as to feed my interest in game dev. I’ve just finished the flappy dragon exa...
New
jskubick
I’m running Android Studio “Arctic Fox” 2020.3.1 Patch 2, and I’m embarrassed to admit that I only made it to page 8 before running into ...
New
fynn
This is as much a suggestion as a question, as a note for others. Locally the SGP30 wasn’t available, so I ordered a SGP40. On page 53, ...
New
rainforest
Hi, I’ve got a question about the implementation of PubSub when using a Phoenix.Socket.Transport behaviour rather than channels. Before ...
New
dachristenson
@mfazio23 Android Studio will not accept anything I do when trying to use the Transformations class, as described on pp. 140-141. Googl...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New

Sub Categories: