jaeyson

jaeyson

Anybody tried Shankar Devy's Phoenix Inside Out book series?

Hi all, does anybody tried Shankar Devy’s Phoenix Inside Out book series?

Also, will there be a big difference (aside from context prior to v1.3) if im going to learn using the latest version of Phoenix? I was basing on this link where in installation section it’s at Elixir v1.4 and Phoenix v1.3.

Many thanks!

Most Liked

DevotionGeo

DevotionGeo

Hi @jaeyson!

The book uses Phoenix 1.3, so there shouldn’t be any problem using it with newer versions of Phoenix.

jaeyson

jaeyson

nice! thanks for helping me out!

DevotionGeo

DevotionGeo

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

If there is any problem using the book with new versions of Phoenix, ask here or in the Elixir Forum.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

AstonJ
Which screen resolutions do you frequently use? Note: not the resolution the display is capable of mind, but the resolution you’re using...
New
AstonJ
Looking at @siddhant3030’s photo from the Do you blog? thread, do you cover your computer or phone camera as a security precaution? Wha...
New
chasekaylee
Hi everyone! I have been in the professional industry for ~2 years now coming from a boot camp. I started a base foundation by programmin...
New
AstonJ
Great paper by Igor Kopestenski on Erlang and GRiSP: Erlang as an Enabling Technology for Resilient General-Purpose Applications on Edge ...
New
AstonJ
It’s great to see how popular some of these channels have become - do you have any favourite YouTuber devs? Ben Awad Code...
New
Exadra37
I am a Linux user since 2012, more or less, and I always use Ubuntu on my computers, and my last 2 laptops have been used Thinkpads, wher...
New
jaeyson
Hi all, does anybody tried Shankar Devy’s Phoenix Inside Out book series? Also, will there be a big difference (aside from context prior...
New
New
AstonJ
Chris Seaton, the creator of TruffleRuby has died. It appears from suicide :cry: He left this note on Twitter on the weekend: And one...
New
Maartz
Hey, I love Regex, letting my kids slaming the keyboard until finding the good regex to do the job has always been a source of joy and p...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New