adamaiken89

adamaiken89

Anyone has started using copilot with MCP

I start looking into how to use cursor and MCP and integrate back in my regular DevOps and infrastructure management.

Most Liked

Scarlet

Scarlet

Start by exploring Cursor for AI-assisted coding and MCP (Modern Computing Platform) for infrastructure automation. Integrate them into your DevOps flow by leveraging APIs, scripting automation, and CI/CD pipelines. Focus on efficiency, security, and scalability as you adapt them to your workflow.

TimButterfield

TimButterfield

It wasn’t cursor and MCP. I took a different approach with ChatGPT and then Claude Code. I wrote a blog post about my experience with this.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

AstonJ
A thread that every forum needs! Simply post a link to a track on YouTube (or SoundCloud or Vimeo amongst others!) on a separate line an...
New
AstonJ
Looking at @siddhant3030’s photo from the Do you blog? thread, do you cover your computer or phone camera as a security precaution? Wha...
New
AstonJ
Curious to know which languages and frameworks you’re all thinking about learning next :upside_down_face: Perhaps if there’s enough peop...
New
DevotionGeo
The Odin programming language is designed with the intent of creating an alternative to C with the following goals: simplicity high per...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
dwaynebradley
For those that are interested, Snyk (developer security tool) announced support for Elixir earlier this week: Just thought I’d pass it...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
chaptuck
I am thinking about getting a fitness tracker of some kind (probably one from Garmin). Have any of you developed your own widgets, watchf...
New
Exadra37
My brother got a VPS on https://contabo.com hosting provider, but I was not aware of them, and when my brother told me the price and spec...
New
ivanhercaz
Hi! I usually keep changelogs for my projects because I think they are really useful, not only to track the changes and not to be lost b...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New