lawik

lawik

Nerves, apparently popular with agents

Nerves is a high-level framework for smart devices. It makes IoT easy for humans. Apparently agents like it too?

Where Next?

Popular Embedded topics Top

First poster: bot
Embedded Software Engineering 101 — Embedded. Chris Svec  writes the  Embedded Software Engineering 101  column (aka ESE101), focused on...
New
lawik
I gave this talk in Berlin in September. I really enjoyed the prep, the community enthusiasm and the feedback was good after. Hope you e...
New
lawik
One awesome thing during Goatmire were the name badges. Designed and implemented by Gus Workman and funded by Tigris. I did a little writ...
New
lawik
Nerves is a high-level framework for smart devices. It makes IoT easy for humans. Apparently agents like it too?
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New