Rodion
Android Studio Virtual Device AVD won't start
Hello everyone, I recently started learning Kotlin and downloaded Android Studio, but after writing my first code and trying to run it, I encountered a problem: my AVD won’t start.
Small Phone API 24 The emulator process for AVD Small_Phone_API_24 has terminated.
39FATcr0xBtQMYdoOY6N.png)
Most Liked
NareshJuego
It looks like you’re having trouble with your Android Virtual Device (AVD) in Android Studio. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:
- Check System Requirements: Ensure your computer meets the system requirements for running the AVD.
- Update Android Studio and SDK: Make sure you have the latest version of Android Studio and the Android SDK installed.
- Increase AVD RAM and VM Heap Size: Go to AVD Manager, edit your AVD settings, and try increasing the RAM and VM heap size.
- Use a Different Emulator: Sometimes switching to a different device profile or API level can help.
- Check for Software Conflicts: Ensure that no other virtualization software is conflicting with the emulator.
- Delete and Recreate AVD: If the problem persists, try deleting the AVD and creating a new one.
Hopefully, one of these steps will help get your AVD running.
1
Popular Android topics
I am in the process of research for my next technical blog about bypassing certificate pinning with Frida, thus I need to find some open ...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Hi,
Please I need help to get DHIS2 Capture working in Android Tablet Phone desk ( KT5-3C) Android Version: 10. Build: KT5-3C_LTE05M0_K...
New
I am trying to develop an app which will make your smartphone act as a “keyboard”. I need it to send different symbols to another devices...
New
Old android photo name sequence
Help decoding file names
Example. I want to see if a file name aligns with a time / date in which the p...
New
Could you please help me to find the problem why startScan function is not executed. By debugging after @RequiresBluetoothLocationPermiss...
New
There is an Android app. I just want to create two GRAPHS with CPU Runtime and Battery Consumption.
It is as simple as this.
I tried w...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
I’m developing an Android application in which I need to add functionality to automatically read a CSV file from a file manager, parse it...
New
I need to create an android app to receive contactless payment from my clients. how can I start that? My clients will be phisicaly in the...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









