CommunityNews

CommunityNews

On the use of LLM assistants for kernel development

By some appearances, at least, the kernel community has been relatively insulated from the onsl […]

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: bot
The new suite is composed of four products that cover endpoint protection, endpoint detection and response, mobile threat defense, and us...
New
AstonJ
Well done DeepMind… wonder what else they’re working on… One of biology’s biggest mysteries has been solved using artificial intelligen...
New
First poster: jss
We are in the middle of an AI boom. Machine Learning experts command extraordinary salaries, investors are happy to open their hearts and...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
AI models are increasingly applied in high-stakes domains like health and conservation. Data quality carries an elevated signifi- cance i...
New
First poster: jacobtriton
Why AI is Harder Than We Think. Since its beginning in the 1950s, the field of artificial intelligence has cycled several times between...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
A simple algorithm that revolutionizes how neural networks approach language is now taking on image classification as well. It may not st...
New
First poster: bot
Adept’s ACT-1 has learned how to automate complex UI tasks in web apps using an AI model.
New
New
First poster: gfqdjb
First enthusiasm A couple of weeks ago I subscribed to Claude Code, and during the first few weeks I had a really nice experience. It was...
New
First poster: groovypiston01
The latest surfaced outputs were reportedly generated zero-shot with Max effort, where Astra spends substantially longer reasoning than G...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New