hasan10242048

hasan10242048

Android App CPU Runtime and Battery Consumption

There is an Android app. I just want to create two GRAPHS with CPU Runtime and Battery Consumption.
It is as simple as this.

  1. I tried with Android Studio Profiler. But from .trace file I am not sure how to generate the graph.
  2. Are there any other alternative tools? I just need to create two graphs for the app.

Where Next?

Popular Android topics Top

AndroidMan
I’ve tried signing up for Airnow as I used to do very well when they were Airpush, but i haven’t used them in years. I went through the s...
New
tauseeqafzal
Question: Android Developer → is there any way to read the .trash directory? → we can copy or save the file before delete ? #android...
New
AndroidDog123
I’m a developer working as a contractor for a company. I’m finding it confusing on how I should answer these questions? Has Google just b...
New
sonit
Display is not working properly in landscape mode when projection given by pixel 7 version 13 in case of video play by youtube app after ...
New
JesperBlom
Hi Hope it is a simple question :slight_smile: I am planning to use a new PC for making my enterprise app. Everything works perfect, b...
New
codergrid
I’m new to Android Studio, and curious about how long you’ve been using your Android Studio IDE. I read on Wikipedia that this year, Andr...
New
Garrett
I’m stuck trying to understand how to get a variable initialised, and later updated, in kotlin to update in Jetpack Compose and cause a c...
New
Dysentery
I am trying to implement the PIN entry page using device’s TEE. I have acquired the confidential OEM Documentation. It have some C++ code...
New
DuendeMartin
My Android Studio emulator is stuck on this loading screen. What’s going on?
New
bobj
The front screen cracked on my BLU J5L (FCC ID: YHLBLU5L20) months ago. The BLU company won’t won’t sell parts for it, or say which Chin...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New