cajasigwe
Andriod Desktop Phones purchased for Health Facilities not compactible with DHIS2 Capture
Hi,
Please I need help to get DHIS2 Capture working in Android Tablet Phone desk ( KT5-3C) Android Version: 10. Build: KT5-3C_LTE05M0_KESW_V1.28 We bought the phones for health facilities data entry using the DHIS2 Capture. I tried to run the DHIS2 but this error showed up: For Security reason, this version of app is not allowed to be installed in the rooted devices. please use the training version." Please how can I bypass the security feature or change the Android version to allow the DHIS2 to work?.
Popular Android topics
I want to get a clone of Instagram APK But with a difference
I want to define in this clone that, for example, it is not possible to acc...
New
I need to know how to implement outgoing call in my custom application instead of using default phone call app i need my own app call.
New
I have an expensive app ($160) in the Play Store that I would like to update. I would like to do a beta test of the update with potentia...
New
Hi
Hope it is a simple question :slight_smile:
I am planning to use a new PC for making my enterprise app.
Everything works perfect, b...
New
I’m new to Android Studio, and curious about how long you’ve been using your Android Studio IDE. I read on Wikipedia that this year, Andr...
New
There is an Android app. I just want to create two GRAPHS with CPU Runtime and Battery Consumption.
It is as simple as this.
I tried w...
New
I’m developing an Android application in which I need to add functionality to automatically read a CSV file from a file manager, parse it...
New
I have installed Android Studio Panda 3 and have created a default ‘Empty Activity’ project.
When I connect a physical tablet, I can see...
New
I’m going through android application development and I’m trying to settle on an architecture that will remain maintainable as the projec...
New
The front screen cracked on my BLU J5L (FCC ID: YHLBLU5L20) months ago. The BLU company won’t won’t sell parts for it, or say which Chin...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









