ciger

ciger

Block access to a page in the Instagram clone

I want to get a clone of Instagram APK But with a difference
I want to define in this clone that, for example, it is not possible to access a certain page for users
(It means seeing the page’s profile, or seeing the post and story in the home section)
And access to the rest of the pages is free is this possible? Please explain in general
(Please don’t ask why I want to do this)

First Post!

Veeran

Veeran

It’s not possible to modify an existing app’s functionality like Instagram without violating its terms of service and potentially legal agreements. Creating a modified clone with such restrictions would likely require significant reverse engineering and coding expertise, which could also lead to legal consequences. Moreover, implementing selective access controls like this could conflict with user privacy and platform integrity.

Where Next?

Popular Android topics Top

AndroidMan
I’ve tried signing up for Airnow as I used to do very well when they were Airpush, but i haven’t used them in years. I went through the s...
New
Joakins
Android studio displayed access is denied during gradle build C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_251\native\68d5fa5c4cc2d200863cafc0d521ce42...
New
cajasigwe
Hi, Please I need help to get DHIS2 Capture working in Android Tablet Phone desk ( KT5-3C) Android Version: 10. Build: KT5-3C_LTE05M0_K...
New
AndroidDog123
I’m a developer working as a contractor for a company. I’m finding it confusing on how I should answer these questions? Has Google just b...
New
freerefills
I have an android app whereby notifications will fire and immediately leave the tray. This doesn’t always happen, it’s unpredictable they...
New
nihar-gingercube
We have developed a audio/video calling functionality using opentok sdk, now we want to integrate speech recognizer for transcribing voic...
New
Garrett
This is a question about Android Studio. Where is the Android Studio emulator’s camera default apartment 3D model stored in Android Stud...
New
Dysentery
I am trying to implement the PIN entry page using device’s TEE. I have acquired the confidential OEM Documentation. It have some C++ code...
New
DuendeMartin
My Android Studio emulator is stuck on this loading screen. What’s going on?
New
BobW
I have installed Android Studio Panda 3 and have created a default ‘Empty Activity’ project. When I connect a physical tablet, I can see...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New