mpdizcashtag

mpdizcashtag

System img cannot moumt or flash

Hi, this is my parrition informarion. A week ago I erased ‘system’ and now my hotpepper puya tablet bootloops. I have a gsi im trying to flash, do I need to xhange thw vbmeta_sysyem sector siE to 4092 to fit the 2.8 gig .img file? Or can I just --force it?

Interest ask

Non something

Ask something

Stairs something

(bootloader) max-download-size: 0x8000000
(bootloader) variant:
(bootloader) logical-block-size: 0x200
(bootloader) erase-block-size: 0x80000
(bootloader) hw-revision: ca01
(bootloader) battery-soc-ok: yes
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3598mV
(bootloader) partition-size:sgpt: 8000
(bootloader) partition-type:sgpt: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:flashinfo: 1000000
(bootloader) partition-type:flashinfo: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:otp: 2b00000
(bootloader) partition-type:otp: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:userdata: 5e10f8000
(bootloader) partition-type:userdata: ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:cache: 1b000000
(bootloader) partition-type:cache: ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:vbmeta: 800000
(bootloader) partition-type:vbmeta: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:super: 120000000
(bootloader) partition-type:super: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:tee2: 600000
(bootloader) partition-type:tee2: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:tee1: 500000
(bootloader) partition-type:tee1: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:dtbo: 800000
(bootloader) partition-type:dtbo: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:logo: 800000
(bootloader) partition-type:logo: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:vendor_boot: 4000000
(bootloader) partition-type:vendor_boot: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:boot: 2000000
(bootloader) partition-type:boot: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:lk2: 300000
(bootloader) partition-type:lk2: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:lk: 300000
(bootloader) partition-type:lk: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:csci: 100000
(bootloader) partition-type:csci: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:nvram: 4000000
(bootloader) partition-type:nvram: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:gz2: 1000000
(bootloader) partition-type:gz2: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:gz1: 1000000
(bootloader) partition-type:gz1: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:sspm_2: 100000
(bootloader) partition-type:sspm_2: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:sspm_1: 100000
(bootloader) partition-type:sspm_1: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:scp2: 100000
(bootloader) partition-type:scp2: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:scp1: 100000
(bootloader) partition-type:scp1: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:spmfw: 100000
(bootloader) partition-type:spmfw: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:md1img: 6400000
(bootloader) partition-type:md1img: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:proinfo: 300000
(bootloader) partition-type:proinfo: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:sec1: 200000
(bootloader) partition-type:sec1: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:persist: 3000000
(bootloader) partition-type:persist: ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:seccfg: 800000
(bootloader) partition-type:seccfg: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:protect2: ade000
(bootloader) partition-type:protect2: ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:protect1: 800000
(bootloader) partition-type:protect1: ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:metadata: 2000000
(bootloader) partition-type:metadata: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:md_udc: 169a000
(bootloader) partition-type:md_udc: ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:nvdata: 4000000
(bootloader) partition-type:nvdata: ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:nvcfg: 2000000
(bootloader) partition-type:nvcfg: ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:frp: 100000
(bootloader) partition-type:frp: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:vbmeta_vendor: 800000
(bootloader) partition-type:vbmeta_vendor: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:vbmeta_system: 800000
(bootloader) partition-type:vbmeta_system: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:expdb: 1400000
(bootloader) partition-type:expdb: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:para: 80000
(bootloader) partition-type:para: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:recovery: 2000000
(bootloader) partition-type:recovery: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:boot_para: 100000
(bootloader) partition-type:boot_para: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:pgpt: 8000
(bootloader) partition-type:pgpt: raw data
(bootloader) partition-size:preloader: 40000
(bootloader) partition-type:preloader: raw data
(bootloader) serialno: CF2307AP31016924
(bootloader) off-mode-charge: 1
(bootloader) warranty: no
(bootloader) unlocked: yes
(bootloader) secure: no
(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: tb8766p1_64_bsp
(bootloader) is-userspace: no
(bootloader) slot-count: 0
(bootloader) version-baseband: MOLY.LR12A.R3.MP.V233.7.P1
(bootloader) version-bootloader: tb8766p1_64_bsp-2f1bb16514c-20230526124
(bootloader) version-preloader:
(bootloader) version: 0.5

flash in vbmeta_system raw data parririonn? .should I format??

Where Next?

Popular Android topics Top

CristianM92
Hi, I’m working on an app who make the conversion between decimal degrees and degrees minutes seconds. I have to make an “Export” button ...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
ciger
I want to get a clone of Instagram APK But with a difference I want to define in this clone that, for example, it is not possible to acc...
New
cajasigwe
Hi, Please I need help to get DHIS2 Capture working in Android Tablet Phone desk ( KT5-3C) Android Version: 10. Build: KT5-3C_LTE05M0_K...
New
mpdizcashtag
Hi, this is my parrition informarion. A week ago I erased ‘system’ and now my hotpepper puya tablet bootloops. I have a gsi im trying to...
New
cve60069
Hello I am starting the tearning curve to writing an app for my galaxy phone. Me and my friens play a lot of “Texas Hold-Em” and, for t...
New
Rodion
Hello everyone, I recently started learning Kotlin and downloaded Android Studio, but after writing my first code and trying to run it, I...
New
Creator
Could you please help me to find the problem why startScan function is not executed. By debugging after @RequiresBluetoothLocationPermiss...
New
Garrett
This is a question about Android Studio. Where is the Android Studio emulator’s camera default apartment 3D model stored in Android Stud...
New
auroralane7754
Hey developers :waving_hand: I’m currently experimenting with various mobile VPN apps to simulate different network conditions for API t...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New