AstonJ

AstonJ

Which screen resolutions do you use?

Which screen resolutions do you frequently use?

Note: not the resolution the display is capable of mind, but the resolution you’re using. If you’re unsure, have a look here: http://whatismyscreenresolution.net

Select as many as you use then click ‘vote now’ at the bottom…

    • 640x360
    • 640x360 (portrait)
    • 800x600
    • 800x600 (portrait)
    • 1024x768
    • 1024x768 (portrait)
    • 1280x720
    • 1280x720 (portrait)
    • 1280x800
    • 1280x800 (portrait)
    • 1280x1024
    • 1280x1024 (portrait)
    • 1360x768
    • 1360x768 (portrait)
    • 1366x768
    • 1366x768 (portrait)
    • 1440x900
    • 1440x900 (portrait)
    • 1536x864
    • 1536x864 (portrait)
    • 1600x900
    • 1600x900 (portrait)
    • 1680x1050
    • 1680x1050 (portrait)
    • 1920x1080
    • 1920x1080 (portrait)
    • 1920x1200
    • 1920x1200 (portrait)
    • 2048x1152
    • 2048x1152 (portrait)
    • 2560x1080
    • 2560x1080 (portrait)
    • 2560x1440
    • 2560x1440 (portrait)
    • 3440x1440
    • 3440x1440 (portrait)
    • 3840x2160
    • 3840x2160 (portrait)
    • 5120x2880
    • 5120x2880 (portrait)
    • 6144x3160
    • 6144x3160 (portrait)
    • 7680x4320
    • 7680x4320 (portrait)
    • Other (please say in thread)

0 voters

Most Liked

NobbZ

NobbZ

It’s counting percentage of participants, not percentage of votes. And I’ve selected 2 resolutions.

OvermindDL1

OvermindDL1

Now if only it made a pretty bar/pie/etc graph instead of 6 pages of lines where each line and name takes up 1/6th the screen, lol. ^.^

NobbZ

NobbZ

I have selected what the web service tells me were my current resolution for the work PC, I do not have a way to verify if that is actually true… My boss says that were a 4k screen…

Anyway, I want also to add, that I really like to play a bit with portait orientation. Though at home I can’t as my primary screen is a laptop and my secondaries stand is not tall enough for remounting the screen in portrait. At the office my internal IT refuses to change the system settings for screen orientation as they fear, that no one else would be able to use the workstation then.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

AstonJ
The obligatory speed test thread :smiley: Check here: https://www.speedtest.net When complete, click on the share link and copy and pas...
New
Exadra37
Cloudflare as workers to run serverless code without using containers: So it seems that Isolates is based on: What we ended up settl...
New
New
DevotionGeo
As the title suggests, this thread will contain some real wisdom came from experience. Please add something meaningful than fancy looking...
New
AstonJ
Things like smart speakers (such Amazon Alexa), smart TVs or other devices with built in microphones, cameras or with other features that...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
TwistingTwists
Hello Fellow developers, I have been trying to wrap my head around How difficult would it have been to be a dev 20-30 years ago? I have...
New
New
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New