AstonJ

AstonJ

Which screen resolutions do you use?

Which screen resolutions do you frequently use?

Note: not the resolution the display is capable of mind, but the resolution you’re using. If you’re unsure, have a look here: http://whatismyscreenresolution.net

Select as many as you use then click ‘vote now’ at the bottom…

    • 640x360
    • 640x360 (portrait)
    • 800x600
    • 800x600 (portrait)
    • 1024x768
    • 1024x768 (portrait)
    • 1280x720
    • 1280x720 (portrait)
    • 1280x800
    • 1280x800 (portrait)
    • 1280x1024
    • 1280x1024 (portrait)
    • 1360x768
    • 1360x768 (portrait)
    • 1366x768
    • 1366x768 (portrait)
    • 1440x900
    • 1440x900 (portrait)
    • 1536x864
    • 1536x864 (portrait)
    • 1600x900
    • 1600x900 (portrait)
    • 1680x1050
    • 1680x1050 (portrait)
    • 1920x1080
    • 1920x1080 (portrait)
    • 1920x1200
    • 1920x1200 (portrait)
    • 2048x1152
    • 2048x1152 (portrait)
    • 2560x1080
    • 2560x1080 (portrait)
    • 2560x1440
    • 2560x1440 (portrait)
    • 3440x1440
    • 3440x1440 (portrait)
    • 3840x2160
    • 3840x2160 (portrait)
    • 5120x2880
    • 5120x2880 (portrait)
    • 6144x3160
    • 6144x3160 (portrait)
    • 7680x4320
    • 7680x4320 (portrait)
    • Other (please say in thread)

0 voters

Most Liked

NobbZ

NobbZ

It’s counting percentage of participants, not percentage of votes. And I’ve selected 2 resolutions.

OvermindDL1

OvermindDL1

Now if only it made a pretty bar/pie/etc graph instead of 6 pages of lines where each line and name takes up 1/6th the screen, lol. ^.^

NobbZ

NobbZ

I have selected what the web service tells me were my current resolution for the work PC, I do not have a way to verify if that is actually true… My boss says that were a 4k screen…

Anyway, I want also to add, that I really like to play a bit with portait orientation. Though at home I can’t as my primary screen is a laptop and my secondaries stand is not tall enough for remounting the screen in portrait. At the office my internal IT refuses to change the system settings for screen orientation as they fear, that no one else would be able to use the workstation then.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

AstonJ
In your opinion which programming languages are simple to use and easy to get started wither those who don’t have a computer science bac...
New
AstonJ
Looking at @siddhant3030’s photo from the Do you blog? thread, do you cover your computer or phone camera as a security precaution? Wha...
New
Exadra37
Have you ever wanted to build something but you had no idea what to do? Just as authors sometimes have “writers block” it’s also true for...
New
Rainer
Not sure if following fits exactly this thread, or if we should have a hobby thread… For many years I’m designing and building model air...
New
AstonJ
The dev world doesn’t sit still, in fact it is probably one of the fastest paced industries around - meaning to stay current we are conti...
New
AstonJ
Do you think it’s worth worrying about? Do you think it’s going to be an even bigger issue in future? If so what can the teams of smaller...
New
AstonJ
Hi everyone… I’m so sorry about the delay in getting this thread up, I’ve just been so busy :see_no_evil: Are there any book clubs you’d...
New
Exadra37
Your users of the two forums are spread across the world, thus I am curious how did you solved it?
New
jaeyson
Hi!, hope everyone’s ok. Sorry if this question is ambiguous (i’ll remove this if i break some rules here). This is more like a self-ques...
New
harwind
I’m developing a web-based application that uses Java servlets to make RPC calls. I’m searching for a solid technique to dispatch and ha...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New