AstonJ

AstonJ

What is your screen resolution set at?

What’s the resolution of you main screen set at?

Not the resolution the display is capable of mind, but the resolution you’re using. If you’re unsure, have a look here: http://whatismyscreenresolution.net

  • 640x360
  • 800x600
  • 1024x768
  • 1280x720
  • 1280x800
  • 1280x1024
  • 1360x768
  • 1366x768
  • 1440x900
  • 1536x864
  • 1600x900
  • 1680x1050
  • 1920x1080
  • 1920x1200
  • 2048x1152
  • 2560x1080
  • 2560x1440
  • 3440x1440
  • 3840x2160
  • Other (please say in thread)

0 voters

Most Liked

NobbZ

NobbZ

You are missing portrait mode resolutions… I’m really eager to test it, though at home none of my screens supports beeing mounted that way (primary is a laptop, secondaries mount is not tall enough).

At work my IT department is blocking :frowning: They refuse to change the orientation, as then “no one else were capable of working on that workstation”

dimitarvp

dimitarvp

Where’s 5K?

It’s at 5120x2880.

AstonJ

AstonJ

Ok reposted - multiple choice, portrait resolutions and 5, 6 and 8K added :+1:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

AstonJ
A thread that every forum needs! Simply post a link to a track on YouTube (or SoundCloud or Vimeo amongst others!) on a separate line an...
New
AstonJ
Always interested in seeing what apps people use and how they organise their phones/home screens! Here’s mine…
New
finner
When you are under pressure to deliver you ideally want your Pull Request to be reviewed, approved and merged as quick as possible. So do...
New
New
ohm
I just switched jobs to tech lead with a small team of about 6 other developer. This is my first tech lead job. What do I need to know? A...
New
AstonJ
00:00 The Year 2022 00:38 Web3 03:28 Metaverse 05:05 AI 06:22 Databases 07:31 JavaScript 09:58 Other Trends to Know WDYT - what wi...
New
malloryerik
With 100% less blockchain. I went searching for a lightweight immutable database that could be audited and ran into this. I guess this ...
New
DevotionGeo
Hi everyone! I bought this domain name when I was planning to create a website like ElixirSchool.com, but that didn’t ever happen. Now ...
New
New
AstonJ
Thought this would be a nice way to start the year - have you seen or written a function (or method) or piece of code that you are partic...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New