Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Julia v1.6.0 has been released. Link: Release v1.6.0 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: dbForge Schema Compare for PostgreSQL 1...
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Learn the Kotlin Basics for Free on JetBrains Academy |...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.18.2 has been released. Link: Release 2021-11-30, Version 14.18.2 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL JDBC 42.3.2/42.2.25 Security...
New
First poster: bot
Julia v1.9.0-beta1 has been released. Link: Release v1.9.0-beta1 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.0.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-05-06, Version 24.0.0 (Current), @RafaelGSS and @juanarbol · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.87.0 and ten years of Rust! | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
Zig 0.14.1 has been released. Link: Release 0.14.1 · ziglang/zig · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s Next for Kotlin Multiplatform and Compose Multip...
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New