KnowledgeIsPower
Most Liked
adamaiken89
Yes in the past, not quite now.
The major differences are the size of the system, the number of users is serving and the size of development team.
1
andrea
We got very small teams on projects, and our applications doesn’t really need to be web scale, so we are just using a monolithic approach, albeit modular.
1
alex
I have always worked either by myself or in a small team. And microservices are needed for large teams with at least 9 developers, otherwise the microservice will do more harm than good.
1
Popular Backend topics
Background
I am trying to up my Functional Programming (FP) skills and one of the things that newcomers first learn in FP is the Option T...
New
Background
I am trying to encode a structure into json format using the Jason library. However, this is not working as expected.
Code
L...
New
Hi, I’m building an application that will have support for both the web and mobile. At this time, I’m using PhxGenAuth for authenticatio...
New
Can anyone help me how to convert a long data to wide data in SQL without using hard coding?
Regards
Manish
New
Hello all, I am new to learning Java Programming and want to learn java from scratch. I was writing a Java program to get the first and l...
New
Currently reading the book “Programming Phoenix LiveView”.
At the end of the Chapter 1, I’m trying to solve the guess game. If the user ...
New
Background
I have a release file inside a tarball. However I want the final release to have some additional files and to move things aro...
New
Hi! I have clarifications (please correct me, as I mostly mix/confuse this details) with the following:
The term RAG here where it read...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Hi everyone,
I’m trying to run deepseek-coder:6.7b-instruct-q4_K_M in Docker using Ollama to create an LLM that will be used by CrewAI a...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Backend>Questions
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









