theodor
Updating Android OS is breaking login flow
I have this app where there are a bunch of users that cannot access their account anymore after they updated their Android device to Android 16 Beta SDK 36. The login is happening on a web page that is opened within the app. I couldn’t reproduce this issue and I noticed that most of these are happening on Samsung and Nothing phone. They say they are getting an error but they didn’t disclosed it. This is the error that I get on datadog:
PlatformException(Exception encountered, read, javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: error:1e000065:Cipher functions:OPENSSL_internal:BAD_DECRYPT
at com.android.org.conscrypt.NativeCrypto.EVP_CipherFinal_ex(Native Method)
at com.android.org.conscrypt.OpenSSLEvpCipher.doFinalInternal(OpenSSLEvpCipher.java:154)
at com.android.org.conscrypt.OpenSSLEvpCipher.engineDoFinal(OpenSSLEvpCipher.java:192)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(Cipher.java:2074)
at com.it_nomads.fluttersecurestorage.ciphers.StorageCipher18Implementation.decrypt(Unknown Source:35)
at com.it_nomads.fluttersecurestorage.FlutterSecureStorage.decodeRawValue(Unknown Source:11)
at com.it_nomads.fluttersecurestorage.FlutterSecureStorage.read(Unknown Source:17)
at com.it_nomads.fluttersecurestorage.FlutterSecureStoragePlugin$MethodRunner.run(Unknown Source:249)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:995)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:103)
at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Looper.java:273)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:363)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:85)
, null)
Popular Backend topics
New
Are there any good resources of using CQRS/EventSourcing in an Elixir/Phoenix application?
New
Background
I am trying to up my Functional Programming (FP) skills and one of the things that newcomers first learn in FP is the Option T...
New
Background
I am trying to encode a structure into json format using the Jason library. However, this is not working as expected.
Code
L...
New
Dear Geeks
I am new to pytest. I am following a youtube channel. I am writing the same code.
learning to test login functionality of an...
New
Hello everyone
I’m trying to implement a “magic link” or “one-time login link” functionality
I wonder what a secure way to implement it...
New
Background
PS: the following situation describes an hypothetical scenario, where I own a company that sells things to customers.
I have ...
New
If when trying to create (or recreate) your dev db with rails db:create you are getting:
PG::ConnectionBad: connection to server on soc...
New
Background
I have an umbrella project, where I run mix test from the root.
In one of the apps, I am mocking the File module using the Mo...
New
Hi everyone,
I’m trying to run deepseek-coder:6.7b-instruct-q4_K_M in Docker using Ollama to create an LLM that will be used by CrewAI a...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Backend>Questions
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









