CommunityNews
Apple's MacBook Neo makes repairs easier and cheaper than other MacBooks
Neo is the first MacBook in a long time with an easily replaceable keyboard.
Read in full here:
Popular Macos topics
Ever since I started learning how to code, I have been fascinated by the level of trust we put in a simple command like this one:
pip in...
New
Introduction to Apple Silicon · AsahiLinux/docs Wiki.
Hardware and software docs / wiki. Contribute to AsahiLinux/docs development by cr...
New
Apple’s macOS Ventura | 7 New Security Changes to Be Aware Of.
With macOS 13, Apple have made some bold and potentially disruptive chang...
New
Apple Music has quietly increased the price of its student plan in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. In the United States...
New
New
Apple intros “extreme” optional protection against the scourge of mercenary spyware.
New
In this post, I’m going to stick with running standard Nix binaries and not use any additional tools (although there are two shell script...
New
Widening gap between supported and unsupported hardware makes things tricky.
New
FUSE-T.
Abstract
FUSE-T is a kext-less implementation of FUSE for macOS that uses NFS v4 local server instead of a kernel extension.
...
New
macOS Ventura is now available.
macOS Ventura takes the Mac experience to a whole new level with groundbreaking capabilities that help u...
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









