AstonJ
The story of Wikileaks
The site started by a hacker…
Wish it hadn’t shown up on my feed now - it’s depressing being reminded of how messed up our own govts are ![]()
Most Liked
faust
An interesting thing to know, Assange was a Postgres commiter at the beginning xD
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=search;h=HEAD;s=Julian+Assange;st=author
3
AstonJ
Nice find Fausto, I didn’t know he was a PG commiter! 26 years ago too…
2
DevotionGeo
Assange is the hero! ![]()
Thank you for sharing this video!
2
Popular General Dev topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Cloudflare as workers to run serverless code without using containers:
So it seems that Isolates is based on:
What we ended up settl...
New
The dev world doesn’t sit still, in fact it is probably one of the fastest paced industries around - meaning to stay current we are conti...
New
TLDR
Hacking 30 Mobile Apps and their APIs with consent of some of the major providers in the area.
100% success rate in hacking the AP...
New
The Odin programming language is designed with the intent of creating an alternative to C with the following goals:
simplicity
high per...
New
Hi everyone… I’m so sorry about the delay in getting this thread up, I’ve just been so busy :see_no_evil:
Are there any book clubs you’d...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
With 100% less blockchain.
I went searching for a lightweight immutable database that could be audited and ran into this.
I guess this ...
New
I’m working on a C++ program where I need to convert a string containing a numeric value into an integer. I want to ensure that this conv...
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11383)
- Dev Chat
- Questions (37)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









