perlundholm
Programming WebRTC: server starts with http
Just started reading this and tried starting the server but it starts with http.
code> npm start
**signaling-server:** WARNING: Your server is using 'http', not 'https'.
**signaling-server:** Some things might not work as expected.
**signaling-server:** +0ms
**signaling-server:** ** Serving from the www/ directory. **
code> env | grep LOCAL
LOCALHOST_SSL_CERT=/Users/perty/Certs/localhost.crt
export LOCALHOST_SSL_KEY=/Users/perty/Certs/localhost.key
What am I missing that does not make it start with https?
Marked As Solved
karlstolley
Author of WebRTC: Build Real-Time Web Applications in the Browser
Looks like you’re only exporting the LOCALHOST_SSL_KEY — it’s the only one prefixed by export here, anyway.
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
This test is broken right out of the box…
— FAIL: TestAgent (7.82s)
agent_test.go:77:
Error Trace: agent_test.go:77
agent_test.go:...
New
Python Testing With Pytest - Chapter 2, warnings for “unregistered custom marks”
While running the smoke tests in Chapter 2, I get these...
New
The following is cross-posted from the original Ray Tracer Challenge forum, from a post by garfieldnate. I’m cross-posting it so that the...
New
The generated iex result below should list products instead of product for the metadata. (page 67)
iex> product = %Product{}
%Pento....
New
Hello! Thanks for the great book.
I was attempting the Trie (chap 17) exercises and for number 4 the solution provided for the autocorre...
New
This is as much a suggestion as a question, as a note for others.
Locally the SGP30 wasn’t available, so I ordered a SGP40. On page 53, ...
New
“The ProductLive.Index template calls a helper function, live_component/3, that in turn calls on the modal component. ”
Excerpt From: Br...
New
When running tox for the first time, I got the following error:
ERROR: InterpreterNotFound: python3.10
I realised that I was running ...
New
Modern Front-End Development for Rails - application does not start after run bin/setup (page xviii)
After some hassle, I was able to finally run bin/setup, now I have started the rails server but I get this error message right when I vis...
New
Title: Agile Web Development with Rails 7: (page 70)
I am running windows 11 pro with rails 7.0.3 and ruby 3.1.2p20 (2022-04-12 revision...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









