filipp

filipp

Programming WebRTC: typos

Hi Karl!

Thanks for this very informative, timely and well-written book. I’m really looking forward to the completed first edition. Here are some more typos I found in CSV format from version: B1.0 (September 8, 2021). I hope it’s OK I shoved them all in this one post.

The page numbers don’t really mean anything because I noticed that Apple’s Books.app reshuffles them every time you resize the window. They should be pretty easy to find using search though.

page; typo; suggestion
102; “writing rignt now”; “writing right now”
125; “there will be.)”; “there will be).”
135; “getTracks[0]”; “getTracks()[0]”
153; “opt do”; “opt to do”
201; “two feature”; “two features”
206; “is to create class”; “is to create a class”
216; “handleConnecionStateChange()”; “handleRtcConnectionStateChange()”
206; “coupled with 100vh on the means”; “coupled with 100vh for the height means”
207; “Because interface”; “Because the interface”
237; “before before”; “before”
261; “that that works”; “that it works”
262; “they congratulate you”; “they’ll congratulate you”
264; “relied on last chapter”; “relied on in the last chapter”
252; “Inside the function appendMessage() function”; “Inside the appendMessage() function”
252; “to render actually the image”; “to actually render the image”
259; “We could something like”; “We could do something like”
270; “data itself gets push”; “data itself gets pushed”
271; “To wire the receiving logic up”; “To wire up the receiving logic”

Marked As Solved

karlstolley

karlstolley

Author of WebRTC: Build Real-Time Web Applications in the Browser

Thanks again, @filipp! Just finished entering all of these fixes, which will be a part of the next beta.

Where Next?

Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics Top

jimmykiang
This test is broken right out of the box… — FAIL: TestAgent (7.82s) agent_test.go:77: Error Trace: agent_test.go:77 agent_test.go:...
New
telemachus
Python Testing With Pytest - Chapter 2, warnings for “unregistered custom marks” While running the smoke tests in Chapter 2, I get these...
New
jamis
The following is cross-posted from the original Ray Tracer Challenge forum, from a post by garfieldnate. I’m cross-posting it so that the...
New
joepstender
The generated iex result below should list products instead of product for the metadata. (page 67) iex> product = %Product{} %Pento....
New
leba0495
Hello! Thanks for the great book. I was attempting the Trie (chap 17) exercises and for number 4 the solution provided for the autocorre...
New
fynn
This is as much a suggestion as a question, as a note for others. Locally the SGP30 wasn’t available, so I ordered a SGP40. On page 53, ...
New
jgchristopher
“The ProductLive.Index template calls a helper function, live_component/3, that in turn calls on the modal component. ” Excerpt From: Br...
New
brunogirin
When running tox for the first time, I got the following error: ERROR: InterpreterNotFound: python3.10 I realised that I was running ...
New
tkhobbes
After some hassle, I was able to finally run bin/setup, now I have started the rails server but I get this error message right when I vis...
New
EdBorn
Title: Agile Web Development with Rails 7: (page 70) I am running windows 11 pro with rails 7.0.3 and ruby 3.1.2p20 (2022-04-12 revision...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New

Sub Categories: