sir.laksmana_wenk
How to duplicate this from Silent Hill games?
Where the protagonist hovers their head towards an item nearby,
and the headturn has a movement limit, so it’s not like 360 degree head turn which looks creepy
I want to know how to make this happen? thanks
(i apologize for my bad english)
Popular Game Dev topics
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
For about two weeks we have had the problem that Google / Android are rejecting apps for updates with the following statement:
We found...
New
Which operating system should I choose for gaming? I’ve been using Windows since I started, but now I’m wondering about switching to Luni...
New
How do I cancel my Fortnite Crew subscription and what happens to my account and previous rewards after I cancel my subscription?
New
Hello everyone, I am a Student at CSUDH and was wondering about how to become a game developer. I would like to contact a developer and a...
New
Where the protagonist hovers their head towards an item nearby,
and the headturn has a movement limit, so it’s not like 360 degree head ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
im working on a game on godot and im using a tutorial to code it
however, one of the code in the tutorial im using only works in godot 4...
New
I have developed an initial plan for a simple and addictive physics game using a new engine I’ve learned. While I can envision various ph...
New
I would like to learn unreal engine to make my first game. It is going to be a top down 3d game like 1997 Grand Theft Auto. What would th...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









