lucianoghetti

lucianoghetti

Student Survey on AI in Game Development

Hello, I’m a Bachelor Student in Informatics at Ecole Schulz in Geneva. I’m conducting a project on Artificial Intelligence in the Videogame industry. I’m reaching out to game developers who have worked on a commercially available videogame. All responses are anonymous and you will not be mentioned personally in the project. Additionally, the collected data will be deleted upon completion. If you are interested, you may also receive the result of the research. I can’t share the link to the survey here because I can’t risk anyone being able to submit responses, so if you’re interested please send me an email at lghettiedu@gmail.com and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to take it. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

First Post!

Enzymough

Enzymough

I’ve seen AI help speed up level design by filling in terrain or placing objects, but it still needs a human touch to keep things fun and not too repetitive.

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

dev232
Installed Mac Ports on OSX High Sierra sudo port install gcc11 libsdl2 openssl glfw libsdl2_gfx libsdl2_image libsdl2_mixer libsdl2_net...
New
deadlyzayan
hey there everyone , hope you are all great . i have been a world of warcraft player as long as i can remember and i got this idea of sta...
New
Intelligent_Chip_641
I published a game with AdMob monetization back in November, and I was making $35 per day. However, two days ago, I received a notificati...
New
Hipnot
How do I cancel my Fortnite Crew subscription and what happens to my account and previous rewards after I cancel my subscription?
New
gulshan212
Hello this is Gulshan Negi Well, I have developed a program in C++ to print a man (reference taken from here). On the attached site, I a...
New
Dhanen
Hi all. New here. I tried do it by myself and searching help in forums but no luck… Hope I can found it here in a specialized forum. My...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
Where the protagonist hovers their head towards an item nearby, and the headturn has a movement limit, so it’s not like 360 degree head ...
New
Cheeren
Hello. I am developing a game with Unity. I have a problem that I can’t solve. It doesn’t matter if it is 3D or 2D, the edges of the obje...
New
Huzi
I’ve been studying the mechanics behind Block Blast–style puzzle games, and I’m curious about the best approaches for developing one for ...
New
pixel
I would like to learn unreal engine to make my first game. It is going to be a top down 3d game like 1997 Grand Theft Auto. What would th...
New

Other popular topics Top

DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New