Enoch_Kouichi
How to create a new game in 2D Shooter Style for Free95? it's a windows 95 clone
How i implement the programming syntax in 2D game sense? like mecanics, enemies, itens, weapons, resources, game power-ups, and money in-comes.
Medical stations/data assessment checkpoints are good for saving the progress in-game, so what’s going to be?
Most Liked
Scarlet
Medical stations for saving progress make sense if your game has survival elements. Otherwise, checkpoints tied to key events or currency-based saves could add strategic depth. What kind of experience are you aiming for—challenging, casual, or something in between?
1
KapTheGuy
As the author of Free95, what’s this? why? isn’t it simple enough to create a 2D game using the Win32 API? Microsoft Documentation?
- Free95 is NOT a Windows 95 clone. It’s an open source Windows-Compatible OS.
1
Enoch_Kouichi
challenging of course
1
Popular Game Dev topics
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
I published a game with AdMob monetization back in November, and I was making $35 per day. However, two days ago, I received a notificati...
New
How do I cancel my Fortnite Crew subscription and what happens to my account and previous rewards after I cancel my subscription?
New
Hello everyone, I am a Student at CSUDH and was wondering about how to become a game developer. I would like to contact a developer and a...
New
Hi all. New here.
I tried do it by myself and searching help in forums but no luck… Hope I can found it here in a specialized forum.
My...
New
im working on a game on godot and im using a tutorial to code it
however, one of the code in the tutorial im using only works in godot 4...
New
Hello. I am developing a game with Unity. I have a problem that I can’t solve. It doesn’t matter if it is 3D or 2D, the edges of the obje...
New
I’ve been studying the mechanics behind Block Blast–style puzzle games, and I’m curious about the best approaches for developing one for ...
New
I would like to learn unreal engine to make my first game. It is going to be a top down 3d game like 1997 Grand Theft Auto. What would th...
New
Hi, so i know that python is a better first language but I read that it’s not mainly used for game development so I wondered if c# was be...
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









