Cheeren
Edges of objects are distorted in Unity
Hello. I am developing a game with Unity. I have a problem that I can’t solve. It doesn’t matter if it is 3D or 2D, the edges of the objects I put are distorted. It is as if I am playing a game with anti-aliasing turned off. It is not flat or smooth. This is not in the tutorials I have watched, but it is happening to me. If anyone knows a solution and can help, I would be very grateful.
Popular Game Dev topics
Hi,
I’m looking suggestions for learning Game development with C++
preferably, SDL2.
All suggestions are welcomed :slight_smile:
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
hey there everyone , hope you are all great . i have been a world of warcraft player as long as i can remember and i got this idea of sta...
New
Which operating system should I choose for gaming? I’ve been using Windows since I started, but now I’m wondering about switching to Luni...
New
How do I cancel my Fortnite Crew subscription and what happens to my account and previous rewards after I cancel my subscription?
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
im working on a game on godot and im using a tutorial to code it
however, one of the code in the tutorial im using only works in godot 4...
New
I’ve been studying the mechanics behind Block Blast–style puzzle games, and I’m curious about the best approaches for developing one for ...
New
I would like to learn unreal engine to make my first game. It is going to be a top down 3d game like 1997 Grand Theft Auto. What would th...
New
Hi, so i know that python is a better first language but I read that it’s not mainly used for game development so I wondered if c# was be...
New
Other popular topics
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









